• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 70 Challenger, Bring a Trailer Nov 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

clinks68

Local time
7:16 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Auctioning off my 70 Challenger 440 Six Pack, Super Track Pack, 4 Speed Car on Bring a Trailer. This car has a full spread in Mopar Muscle.
The Action starts Nov 22 when I get back from MCACN. PLEASE TELL A FRIEND.

IMG_5960.jpeg

IMG_5959.jpeg

IMG_5958.jpeg

IMG_5953.jpeg

IMG_5952.jpeg

IMG_5956.jpeg

I’ll certainly be watching. I have a 71 V code Challenger I was trying to sell a few years ago after needing the garage space for another of my cars coming home from restoration shop jail.
I eventually decided having money tied up in a car stored, was less aggravating than dealing with the idiots who would contact me about my ad. I totally lost patience for the ones whose first question was “what is the bottom dollar you’ll take” or picture collectors, or those who ask a bunch of questions, then ghost you after wasting an hour thoroughly drafting a response to their questions!
Ive thought about using BAT someday if I ever get motivated to sell it again, watching an auction on BAT for a similar car will be very interesting!
As they say, GLWTA!
I work at MCACN and will be watching the exit overhead door for much of Thursday and Friday, and the stage area Saturday and Sunday. Say hi if you see me, my name is Brad.
My move in is on Thursday 2pm to 8pm
Its the year of the 68 Muscle Car. I will have a corner by the Reliable Transporter and Wayne Corrini. Bob set me up.

Auctioning off my 70 Challenger 440 Six Pack, Super Track Pack, 4 Speed Car on Bring a Trailer. This car has a full spread in Mopar Muscle.
The Action starts Nov 22 when I get back from MCACN. PLEASE TELL A FRIEND.

View attachment 1555876

View attachment 1555877

View attachment 1555879

View attachment 1555880

View attachment 1555881

View attachment 1555882
This should be a for sale ad and will be moved. You (seller) and all the responders here will need to follow the sale rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back