• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB '70 Charger heater box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gpuller

Local time
5:59 AM
Reaction score
Got our project Charger tore down and found that years of mice crap and p!ss has taken its toll on parts of the heater box.
Anybody have something available?

DSC00996.JPG

DSC00995.JPG

DSC00994.JPG

Have a very nice restored one. New heater core,hardware,gaskets, and repainted where oem called for. Completely torn down and restored. $350 plus the ride. Seen several on line for alot more.

Have complete assembly, with heater core and all doors function. $150. plus shipping from 83401. let me know.

tdemo...interested, can you send me pictures? I have a 69 Coronet, will this still fit that year? I have AC in mine and really don't need AC in Alaska and don't want to rebuild the whole thing to get JUST the heat and defrost activated. Do you know if I could just replace with a standard heater and delete certain aspects of the AC controls and still have what I need. Trying to weigh the pros and cons of cost and labor of the AC unit vs just a rebuild on a simple heat unit with controls. Thanks for your time.

I sold the heater box last week, sorry, I do have some stock pieces left over, pm me with your needs. thanks tdemo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back