• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Charger R/T S.E. restoration...It's Done!!!

charge70

Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
I finished the restoration on my Charger this weekend,got it inspected and took it out for it's 1st drive in 33 years.Ran great and what a rush to drive it again after so many years.Took a few pics of it done..Enjoy.

FK5 Charger 5-13-23 002.JPG

FK5 Charger 5-13-23 003.JPG

FK5 Charger 5-13-23 004.JPG

FK5 Charger 5-13-23 005.JPG

Oh my! That is stunning. I'm not a lifelong Mopar guy so please tell me what that color is.

33 years. That's kinda like an anniversary. My 36th is coming up but I still remember the honeymoon like it was yesterday.

Congrats to you for seeing your project through. Must feel like a million bucks.

Gorgeous!

Yea,I'm pretty stoked how it came out,it is exactly what I was hoping for. The color is FK5 Burnt Orange Metallic

Congratulations
She looks great!
I can’t wait for my first run
Fine looking job

Beautiful! Cool color combo and I love that you have the luggage rack on it. Was the car born with it? I don’t imagine that many R/T buyers opted to check that box when ordering a muscle car…

Yes,it was on the car when it was built.A lot of people don't like them but it makes the back of the car especially with the side stripe.

Looks great :thumbsup:and hoping mines done by 2025. Aiming for 3 years.

Wow, awesomely gorgeous car !
Yea,I'm pretty stoked how it came out,it is exactly what I was hoping for. The color is FK5 Burnt Orange Metallic

Yes,it was on the car when it was built.A lot of people don't like them but it makes the back of the car especially with the side stripe.
That's a great color, not only on this car. Congrats on a job well done ! :thumbsup: You got yourself a beauty ! And now, you can pack up and tie your camping gear on that luggage rack !

Absolutely Beautiful! It was well worth every minute you put into it!
:drinks::thumbsup: :drinks:

I still have a long way to go on mine, but I was successful at sawing a big hole in the perfect roof skin of a 70 Charger R/T!

20221210_163832.jpg

20221212_175902.jpg

20221112_164941.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back