• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Chrysler 300 Convertible Six pack car

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlsbee

Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I know it's not a 'B' body but this car sure looks neat. I saw it on our local Craigslist. I posted it on the 'C' body forum also but since I'm a lot more active here, I had to post it here too. I can't answer any questions about the car. I don't know the owner or anything else about the car. I would give my left nut to buy this car but it ain't gonna happen. I hope somebody on one of the forum's buys it.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/2578443681.html

Neat car, did not realize that the 6 Pak was an option on a Chrysler 300.

Neat car, did not realize that the 6 Pak was an option on a Chrysler 300.

You could not. The six pack was added. You could however get a factory 440-6 on a GTS Sport Fury and I think they only made like 6 of them.

My '69 300 (2dr, ht) had manual window too, which I liked, but always thought was odd.
In a bit of irony, the ad says the original owner traded in a Charger for the 300. I sold mine to a guy who just wanted the engine for his Charger. I have no doubt that beautiful rust-free AZ fuselage body is moldering away in a Pennsylvania weed field right now.

I think this car was built by the guy that owns Totally Auto. Price in April was $21,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back