• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 70 coronet fender on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
throw in the term New Old Stock (whether it is or isnt) , triple the price , find a sucker , and its a winning deal

One year only piece, not to mention I see people trying to sell rusty fenders for $500 saying "just needs a little work"....
I would say this is a pretty rare piece, if you don't believe me, try to find some exact comparable '70 fenders....

I have sold many 70 Coronet parts in the past on Ebay. I guess I underpriced my parts by approx. $7-$800. Does any of these over priced or over priced shipping cost parts ever sell? I have noticed 70 Coronet bumpers for sale for anywhere from $700-$800 but they never sell.

I bought one of these "$500.00 needs work" fenders for my 70 bee, then the next week ended up finding a local donor 4 door car with perfect everything for $700.00!! 1400 buck my a$$!

look who is selling it,thats all you need to know,

I have purchased NOS parts from them when it was Mitchell's , since it was sold these new owners have doubled the prices.
First hand experience on my part since I just purchased an NOS quarter panel for my 65 Coronet, but they were the only ones who had the part I needed.
The price was steep.

It is still Frank Mitchell Mopars. He just has a different location and name for his Ebay store.

It is still Frank Mitchell Mopars. He just has a different location and name for his Ebay store.

I must be mis informed. Sorry for the bad info. guess you can't believe all the gossip you hear at the swap meets and on the boards. lol
I went to Georgia once to buy parts and purchased once on e-bay. both times were expensive with the e-bay one being the most expensive.
Can't complain about the quality of the parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back