• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'70 Driver door interior panel - hole for remote mirror

Could someone please post me up a picture of the hole punch out in the upper door for the remote mirror control. Looks like someone has bored and ported mine somewhere back in time. I'd like to make the proper size/shaped hole in my new shell when it gets here next week, before I send it for body and paint.

THANKS!!
Do you have the measurements you need or do I need to go out and measure my '70 Charger?

Do you have the measurements you need or do I need to go out and measure my '70 Charger?
Thanks.. I'm good.. I think! LOL I'm just going to measure the mirror control head and make sure that I make a hole it fits into before my new door shell gets painted.

Thanks.. I'm good.. I think! LOL I'm just going to measure the mirror control head and make sure that I make a hole it fits into before my new door shell gets painted.
Great idea! I should stick to my rudimentary knowledge of basically 66-67. Oh Well!

Auto Transport Service
Back