• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 go-mango bee comin together

SPAULDO

Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
I thought I would share this with you all since we all kinda seem to like this stuff. Upholstery just showed up today (seats) and will be installed tomorrow.
The upholstery lady is second to none, $1000 front and rear seats restored from track/frames, foam, burlap and whatever else. Add $100 and she'll do it in leather! I put my own covers from Legendary on my Cuda and had them off and on 4 different times until I was happy. This lady will save you the hassle and I think the outcome is way better!:headbang:
Oh yes, that stripe sucked a bit of arse seeins that it was straight and the backing had to be cut to make it angle correctly over the top of the quarter panel.:eusa_think:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 804
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 702
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 757
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 637
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 640
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 653
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 658
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 664
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 659
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 660
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 649
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 626
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 661
I'm miles away from restoring the 70 FJ6 Go-Green Bee, but I had her pick the seats up anyhow. She'll be doing them in leather and restoring the door panels as well. I can't wait to get that car done!

SPAULDO, That car looks fantastic!! This looks like the one on MM mag a couple years back..

Nice work Spauldo, it's looking great! Love that FK5 interior! and personally can't wait till you do the Go-Green one too!

That color combo looks awesome. You are going to have quite the colorful stable when you get the green one parked next to this one.

Beautiful! One of my all time favorites in one of the best colors. Looks like you do great work too...

hello i looked at a 70 s.b. in go mango yesterday thats for sale. was a 383 car now has a fresh hemi 4 speed and dana from a 70 dodge. said to have 510 hp to wheels . car runs hard. was able to take car and drive. over all a very nice car and every thing works.i saw on this site that there wrer only 4 hemi 4 speeds in a coupe made that yr. so i know this is not a factory hemi but has to be a plus i feel. it took a while for front end to apeal to me but with hood down and super bee embelm on front looks better imo raise hood and hemi wins me over. owner wants 40k. i feel tihs is a good price and could not bluid one for this. since you own a go mango thought id ask for your input

70 Bee

I have invested $25,000 with initial purchase price into this one. This was a $3000 rusty Minnesota turd at one point. This car will need another $1500-$2000 to make it right and it's just an auto car not a 4 speed. I would do my best to beat him down a bit more on the price,$30-35k sounds a bit better personally. This Bee received new front floor pans,trunk pan,quarter skins,trunk extensions as well as rear cross member that the bumbers boly up to. It was a good deal of work but I'm ready to do it again. I'll hang quarters but I wont do any finish body work.

love that color and the black stripe and scoops really sets it off.The seats look top notch also.

Awesome colour combo. Those seats look great too. Can't wait to see it all back together. I'm diggin' the '70 Bee more and more. :headbang:

Wylde1.

Auto Transport Service
Back