• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 GTX close to being done!

Here are the codes from the fender tag

FY4 light gold metallic / Citron mist irid
RS23 U0G 130xxx
E86 U code 440 - 375HP
D32 HD A727 column shifted torqueFlite Trans
P6XY premium vinyl bucket seats Black
TX9 upper door frame black / black velvet
Built 9/25/1969
Order # C27213
V1X full black vinyl roof
A01 light package
B51 power brakes
C21 center (buddy seat)
C55 bucket seats
G33 left outside mirror manual chrome
H51 single air / w heat
J25 3 speed wipers
L31 hood mount turn signals
M21 drip rail moldings
R11 music master AM radio
V6X black longitude sports stripe
Z6 26" radiator

Great looking car!

I'm a GTX lover/owner going back 45 years - you have a sweet ride there and I don't just complement any GTX. Beautiful!

Thanks GetX'd that's a huge compliment!

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpg
Here is a picture of the engine bay and the interior. Remember it's not quite done but getting close. Gotta love the 440 Super Commando name!

Here are the codes from the fender tag...

V6X black longitude sports stripe
Z6 26" radiator

Z6?

It'd be a 26, yeah?

Having been back in the Mopar fold for six months following a long break, I'm finding that I'm liking the '70 Road Runners / GTX's more and more. That deep aggressive front grille is ace.

That's a lovely restoration, congrats :)

I really like it as it looks awesome. I really like the 70 GTX and Runners. I like this cool color also on this 70 GTX. Very nice car you have ! Ron

112767_Front_3-4_Web-1.jpg

Thanks guys. Took the GTX to a show tonight and won best engine award. Lots of thumbs up and compliments as well!

- - - Updated - - -

Z6?

It'd be a 26, yeah?

Having been back in the Mopar fold for six months following a long break, I'm finding that I'm liking the '70 Road Runners / GTX's more and more. That deep aggressive front grille is ace.

That's a lovely restoration, congrats :)

Good catch! Yep it should be 26 instead of Z6

seriously, seriously, are you kidding me. THAT THING IS SEXY AS HELLLLL..........

Attachments

• 378050.jpg
    378050.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 137
Oh. my. dear. God. I am in love. If you ever want to sell, LET ME KNOW! :love10:

Actually the plan is to sell it when it is all done so I can find another one to bring back to life! I will post it on the for sale area when it's done.
Mike

Auto Transport Service
Back