• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Hemi Superbird Restoration..................errr.....scratch that........

Excuse me and I hate to rain on your parade but WTF why is this on page 2?????

I will bring you back up

I was just thinking last night I need some engine ****......

Excuse me and I hate to rain on your parade but WTF why is this on page 2?????

I will bring you back up
Hi Justin,
I guess I’m not sure what you’re trying to tell me.... I’m not the sharpest tool in the box, lol.

78DD94D7-B18E-41F8-9AFE-7B07B3B6B796.jpeg
65CEA0B6-E1ED-4FCC-8E9A-00184A7AFE45.jpeg
Your thread dropped to page 2
Well... we can’t have that, now can we! Lol I’d love to post updates but I’ve been working on everything but my car....

Those Stang’s are bringing the value down of that MOPAR, lol!!!

Only Mustang ranch I’d go to is in Nevada, lol.

I agree, and it’s charity work to boot!

oh hell... don’t say that... next thing you know one of them will be plowing into the crowd at a car show!

lol
Now that’s funny right there, I don’t care who you are !

Get them ffffffords outta there , they’re giving me the heebbygeebbys!!

I'm sure the only reason they're there is to help pay for the Bird.

I'm sure the only reason they're there is to help pay for the Bird.
Both of them belong to friends of mine. We race together and trade labor. The green one belongs to a guy that wrecked his. He’s helping me build this new one for him. The black one has the ProCharger engine I built years ago shown in this thread. We’re converting it to twin turbos. Both of them are paint and body guys so you know how I’m gonna get paid.... lol.

That's not a Hemi head?????
Lol very true! It’s a set of Trick Flow heads for a local guy. Exhaust guides were tighter than I’m comfortable with so I opened them up for him. Gotta pay for hemi heads somehow!

Lol very true! It’s a set of Trick Flow heads for a local guy. Exhaust guides were tighter than I’m comfortable with so I opened them up for him. Gotta pay for hemi heads somehow!

Have you worked on many of the Trick Flows with that problem out of the box?

Auto Transport Service
Back