• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Road Runner Grill screws, plastic fasteners and insert brackets

Fabman

Local time
6:18 PM
Reaction score
Where / who sells the grill screw, plastic fasteners and the lower main grill plastic insert/stabilizers for the 70 Road Runner & GTXs ? I looked at Dantes & Detroit Muscle but didnt see them there. Trying to stay with the smaller vendors - but would go to the bigger box store guys IF I could find them....

Where / who sells the grill screw, plastic fasteners and the lower main grill plastic insert/stabilizers for the 70 Road Runner & GTXs ? I looked at Dantes & Detroit Muscle but didnt see them there. Trying to stay with the smaller vendors - but would go to the bigger box store guys IF I could find them....
Try R/T Specialties

Try parts mix. They have everything and it all comes bagged individually and labeled. They sell exact reproductions for all screws and fasteners. And in kits too for interior and exterior

Auto Transport Service
Back