• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 70 Road Runner hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970sat

Local time
3:31 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a 70 road runner hood, or any 70 satellite hood with a scoop, that will give me more hood clearance than the stock 70 satellite hood.

located in Toronto Canada but willing to drive if needed.

I have a 70 GTX hood that has some rust on the underside near Buffalo NY.

I have an original 1970 Air Grabber Hood. It has rust through on the underside bracing. It needs to be re skinned with the bracing from another hood. $150
I have a 1970 Belvedere Hood, very nice to use as donor or as a factory Belvedere hood. $300.
1970 Roadrunner non air grabber hood, no insert or front trim. Small dimple on leading edge, $450.
Air Grabber Hood door, AMD, and hinge, new never used. $200 + shipping..

Rather not ship, can bring to Carlisle PA, for the Spring show, if it happens or the Mopar show if paid in advance. Have pictures, Send me a message,
Located in the Rochester, NY area, zip code 14564.

power bulge in the middle?
Can you share some pics of the top and underside?
I have a hood. Some bad pics of it right now but can pull it out and get better pics if you want. I can ship also or u can pick up.

IMG_6368.JPG IMG_6369 (1).JPG IMG_6370.JPG

I have an original 1970 Air Grabber Hood. It has rust through on the underside bracing. It needs to be re skinned with the bracing from another hood. $150
I have a 1970 Belvedere Hood, very nice to use as donor or as a factory Belvedere hood. $300.
1970 Roadrunner non air grabber hood, no insert or front trim. Small dimple on leading edge, $450.
Air Grabber Hood door, AMD, and hinge, new never used. $200 + shipping..

Rather not ship, can bring to Carlisle PA, for the Spring show, if it happens or the Mopar show if paid in advance. Have pictures, Send me a message,
Located in the Rochester, NY area, zip code 14564.

ok thank you will let you know about Carlisle

Did you ever find a hood I have excellent one its the one on my avatar picture can send more pictures i bought a air grabber hood for mine $600

amd has them brand new for $349 there was a sale but thanks anyway
What exactly are you @1970sat referring to AMD here? I am in the same boat as you needing more clearance for my 70 and trying to figure out what to do. $349 sounds awfully good!

What exactly are you @1970sat referring to AMD here? I am in the same boat as you needing more clearance for my 70 and trying to figure out what to do. $349 sounds awfully good!

they had a half price sale going on the stock roadrunner hood but I believe it’s over now. I missed it as well :(

they had a half price sale going on the stock roadrunner hood but I believe it’s over now. I missed it as well :(
Thanks I am not even sure a stock RR hood would give me enough clearance. Have you found a solution yet?

Thanks I am not even sure a stock RR hood would give me enough clearance. Have you found a solution yet?

I’m trying to source an A12 style hood with the scoop, that should do it. It’s a unique look though, not sure if you’re into that. They have them in fibreglass but still big dollars.

I’m trying to source an A12 style hood with the scoop, that should do it. It’s a unique look though, not sure if you’re into that. They have them in fibreglass but still big dollars.
Will they fit a 70 Sat/RR? I thought they wouldn’t as the body is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back