• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 70 RR parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
8:29 AM
Reaction score
I started a project on a 70 roadrunner clone and need the tailight bezels that split the tail lights. Also the front grill trip pieces and many other parts needed. If you have something let me know and I'll say if I need it or not. Thanks

There's a guy on here now, rebel513r, that's parting out a '70 Satellite up in Michigan. The grill trim I believe is reproduced now, but you can find people on here that have used.

What car are you starting with? Belvedere or Satellite?

I started a project on a 70 roadrunner clone and need the tailight bezels that split the tail lights. Also the front grill trip pieces and many other parts needed. If you have something let me know and I'll say if I need it or not. Thanks
Dont have any manual parts but have plenty from my 70 GTX restore. Send me a list of what you need.

I have a center grill driver quality of a 70 gtx plus the tail lenses ..sell grill for 70 plus shipping and tail lights for 75 plus shipping... thanks peter

gille front view.jpg 70 grill top view.jpg gill passenger.jpg grill center.jpg passenger front view.jpg tail lights front lense.jpg tail lighs d.jpg tail lights c.jpg

Thanks peter, but I just need the bezels that go on the outside.
Kyle,

I wil pull the parts on Sunday and send you pictures. What part do you need for the grill? I have a complete correct so tell me what you need.

I have a bench seat from 70 RR, Air Grabber hood that needs a little repair, Decklid in great condition. Let me know if you are interested in any of those...

Kyle,

I wil pull the parts on Sunday and send you pictures. What part do you need for the grill? I have a complete correct so tell me what you need.

I need the trim pieces that go around the outside if the grille they are c shaped and line up with the trim on the hood

What needs fixed on the hood?
A limb fell on it years ago and dented the front. It was pounded out and repaired 6-7 years ago but I just had it blasted and epoxy primed for a new project so the panel bond polymer needs replaced. I can send pictures if you are interested. PM me for number to call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back