• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 70 Satellite roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor363

Local time
5:11 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Strongly considering moving this project. Life hasn't let us get to it in two years and the latest family medical emergencies and recent full custody of our grand-daughter have guaranteed we won't get to it for at least two (or many) more.

Previously was listed here by a good man who became a friend in the process, and now she deserves to find a home where someone can complete her. Picked up another ring and pinion and a Roadrunner tail light bezel set also in addition to the chassis and parts this all came with. It'll be sad to see her go, but sometimes life does you like that and you just have to 'roll with it', pun intended. See what I did there. Trying to keep smiling...

Here's the original link including photos:
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/70-satellite-pro-street-roller.78115/

Located 1 hour NNE of Nashville, Tennessee

PM for more information. Price $6k

10416805_668508713230238_1509013175_n.jpg 10510323_684314531649656_159760702_n.jpg 10589463_703461643068278_668220729_o.jpg

Moly? Title and VIN-plate? Who built it?

Moly? Title and VIN-plate? Who built it?

Sorry I can't answer posts quickly. As you might guess, quite a lot going on in our life here.

The car has a clear title, but I've yet to transfer it to a TN title. Chassis isn't moly. VIN plate is still with the dash also NOS grill set, fiberglass front and rear bumpers, fenders, hood, tail lights, additional ring and pinion, new front floors, 2 seats, inner trunk tin etc, hard to find rear glass, etc etc. Was building my son an 89 Shelby TII 5 speed car over the past year hoping to get back to this project. Now that I have that one done, too many other life events to get on with this one and family needs the time and effort for the foreseeable future.

Will try and answer all PM's tomorrow between meetings. Thanks for the interest all.

Moderators please delete, not to be sold here. Situation has changed.

Marked and thread closed per seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back