• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Super Bee

Bee Stung

Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score
I am hoping someone might be able to help.

I am looking for any information on my
1970 Super Bee
If anyone has anything regarding this vehicle it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
VIN: WM21N0G155118

…..yours sir? Or, once was? Was it stolen? Lordly, give us The Who…what….why….and when.
Are you looking to buy it back? Lots of details will get more interest

I've recently acquired this vehicle. It was restored back in the 90's in Washington State and has less than 300 hrs on it since.
Unfortunately, there is no fender tag or build sheet in the mountain of receipts I received with the vehicle.
Chrysler Historical Society doesn't have any records for 1970 vehicles in their database.
The car has matching body numbers, trans and rear, year correct engine, and is in fantastic shape. I am exploring the remote possibility that someone, somewhere, might have some information on this car.

Screenshot_20210518-221413_Chrome.jpg

I see your new here so introduce yourself in the Welcome Wagon forum and send some more pictures !
Very nice car and you came to the right place for info :thumbsup:

You did, I would have made the same mistake in going down the list of new posts. This is the first you come to. As I was reading the responses, I went back and looked. Excuse us our minds travel in straight lines. :)

You did, I would have made the same mistake in going down the list of new posts. This is the first you come to. As I was reading the responses, I went back and looked. Excuse us our minds travel in straight lines. :)
No worries! I appreciate any and all input!

Auto Transport Service
Back