• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE 70 T/A project for a 71/71 roadrunner or GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

FJ5 chally

Local time
1:39 AM
Reaction score
Trade: 70 T/A project for a 71/71 roadrunner or GTX

Hello,

I have came to the New years realization that I cannot finish my car due to health issues.. So I am seeking to trade My 70 T/A project for the right 71-71 roadrunner or GTX, 71 Charger R/T, Superbee..
Here is an excellent chance for some one to get a VERY nice car, and possibly make some good money if they decide to sell..
If the right car does not come along, I will keep it.. NO CASH Just Car only..

I have a 70 T/A that needs a resto.. NOT a rusted piece of crap.. It has 99% of original sheet metal.. Came from Reno, and Before that the desert of Cali.. NON numbers motor/trans (but is a true T/A motor, and coded trans that is completely rebuilt), auto on floor, three speaker dash (is cracked but have a new mint dash pad), bucket interior, counsole, interior is in awesome condition, non ralle cluster.. Have a original T/A motor, and trans.. Motor need put back together, and has all new pistons, NOS rods, heads rebuilt, with original rockers, valve covers, and six pack set up.. Have two original hoods (one is a parts hood for the other when or if needed), two rear spoilers.. Just for starters.. The car is located now in North Georgia, and I have the clear title from Nevada, keys, and fender tags in my possession, Just for starters.. I have just moved to Wisconsin about a month ago, and was not about to drag the car in the salt..

Email from original owner:

Doug, the T/A is a rare Y07 code "built to Canadian specs" car, rare 3 speaker dash w/ AM8track option, too. 3.91 Sure Grip. I got it from a collector friend in Tajunga, CA, who stored it in his warehouse & got it from another so cal owner. So its rust free. Has british colombia plates and calif plates. I can see no bondo anywhere. Previous owner painted it B7blue & put a 44o in it w/ RT valence & dual exhausts & flat hood. When my resto guy saw it in Mike's warehouse & its T/A hood hanging on the wall, he checked the fendertags & saw it was a T/A. Its in the T/A registry & barry washington knows of the car.

Grille is pristine, NO cracks or dings, all trim & glass are pristine, original front disc brakes & suspension, door panels are very nice, headliner is very nice, dash is cracked & needs to be sent to Just Dashes for resto. Rear seats are original & no tears. You could simply clean & install them. Front seats are nice, but have velour inserts (non factory).

I paid $6300 + shipping for a prisiine T/A block, vin 302095 & it has been sonic tested & bored .030 over. It came w/ original forged Crankshaft, rods, pistons, oil pan, windage tray, oil filter adapter. I also have set of T/a rockers that need rebuilding.

I will foward pics.

I am NOT seeking a project car, would like a very nice car that runs and drives, and would possibly pay cash extra for the right car..
What have you got??

Please email me at
Or PM me here

Thank you for B bodies

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for joining the site but please read the rules for the classifieds. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back