• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 71 383 Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:50 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Complete 71 383 Road Runner. I would prefer selling whole minus A/C under hood components. Has great hood and great deck lid. Nice glass, trim, 8 3/4 rear, skid plate K-member, black interior, runs and drives has title and fender tag late build has lots of rust.....
I have many parts from these cars just inquire on the post.

IMG_7966.JPG IMG_7964.JPG IMG_7965.JPG IMG_7967.JPG IMG_7968.JPG IMG_7963.JPG

If your interested I'd be interested in the bumper guard on the back bumper.

Please show the rust and interior.

Thanks.

Clear title?

Price for whole car?

Clear title not in my name. I have the signed title with the power of attorney papers from the estate and will get a title in my name if someone wants the whole car. It's rusty can it be fixed sure but you would have to want the challenge. One of the last few Runner's built as it was built 7/71. One year only Decklid is in very nice shape as is the hood.
$2500 minus all the A/C specific under hood components.

IMG_7976.JPG IMG_7977.JPG IMG_7978.JPG IMG_7979.JPG IMG_7980.JPG IMG_7974.JPG

Original EL5 Butterscotch car.

That's barely a challenge...wish I wasn't buried with the 3 I got...

Yes the cutouts. Did carry over to early 72's

Okay, I thought that all '72s had that option available that's why I was confused with the one year only.

So basically all 71-74 Plymouth B Body (2DR) deck lids will fit each model year?

007frirfirvvvirvo.jpg

Was 5 here yesterday with wind chill and snowing here now will try and get/post some interior pics today or Friday..

Interested in the grill emblem

I'm interested

It's gonna be unusually cold here 10 degrees now so anything to do with getting other pics, checking the numbers on the block etc. is not happening till the temps above freezing. PM any questions.

Do you have any A/C box components? I need the adapter piece that attaches the front vents to the box.

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back