• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 71-74 rallye gauges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
4:41 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys I'm kinda surprised these haven't sold yet maybe it's because there under my part out. Anyways I have two rallye gauge clusters I'm selling one has a very nice bezel the other doesn't I could switch the bezel to the other set of needed I want $120 for the rallye gauge set with the clock no bezel .
Or $150 for the rallye gauge setup without clock but with the bezel ! I will switch the bezel to the other cluster if wanted just add $50 to the other and take $50 off the lesser one. I prefer not to sell the bezel alone but if it's absolutely necessary I want $100 for it by itself (your getting a discount basically when you by the cluster. I have a nice wiring harness for this too if needed p.m. if needed
IMAG0552_BURST001.jpg
IMAG0553_BURST001.jpg
IMAG0482_BURST001.jpg
IMAG0483_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0476_BURST002.jpg

Do you know how accurate the speedo is for the the rallye gauge set with the clock no bezel? Also, am I to assume it is the price and the ride?

Hey guys I'm kinda surprised these haven't sold yet maybe it's because there under my part out. Anyways I have two rallye gauge clusters I'm selling one has a very nice bezel the other doesn't I could switch the bezel to the other set of needed I want $120 for the rallye gauge set with the clock no bezel .
Or $150 for the rallye gauge setup without clock but with the bezel ! I will switch the bezel to the other cluster if wanted just add $50 to the other and take $50 off the lesser one. I prefer not to sell the bezel alone but if it's absolutely necessary I want $100 for it by itself (your getting a discount basically when you by the cluster. I have a nice wiring harness for this too if needed p.m. if needed

PM sent

Gauge with the clock and the bezel has sold!
The other cluster is still available as is the rallye gauge harness

Harness is out of a 73 charger it has one file spot that has a burnt area it's fixable everything else is nice . I'll take $50 plus shipping for it since the fuse block needs to be fixed

Harness is out of a 73 charger it has one file spot that has a burnt area it's fixable everything else is nice . I'll take $50 plus shipping for it since the fuse block needs to be fixed

OK. I have a 71 harness but a wire was cut by the fuse block. Looks like this one wouldn't be much help for me so I'll pass. Thanks for replying though.

What you got left and how much. Intrested in gauges, bezel and wiring harness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back