• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 charger resto

tobysoldblue

Local time
8:11 PM
Reaction score
It belongs to a customer,and freind of mine.Its a 71 charger s/e,318,904,8.25 now.Hes already redone most of the interior,except for the headliner so far.Im gonna post pics of it in the before stage of the body repair.There will be more to come,as the car progresses

76 caprice 023.jpg

76 caprice 019.jpg

76 caprice 021.jpg

76 caprice 024.jpg

76 caprice 013.jpg

yep

its moparkids car.Im gonna do the body and paint work on it.Hopefully that will get me some business from some of you other mopar guys,when you see how slick and shiny it is.Im really tired of painting chevys,but there dont seem to be too many mopar guys in NC anymore.

cool car, I had a 72 a while back ago, regular charger with a 318-2bbl, automatic, but it had some cool options, hide-a-way headlights, rallye gauges, chrome rallye mirrors, disc brakes. I sold it on eBay a few months ago, I would have like to have kept it, but If I want to get the 69 done, I needed to let it go.

yea,Garys car is pretty much loaded

Except for power windows and seats,It has everything else offered by mopar in a b body.

ive been working on Garys car all day

I started stripping it of chrome trim,lights,etc.I also beat and dollied the bad quarter panel most of the time.Ive got it pretty straight,compared to how it began.Now im doing the putty work on it to finish straightening it out.I will have some updated pics on here tomarrow,after i get the quarter in primer.

Toby the "Tin Banger " cool man... cant wait to see what you can do with it !

-RPM

yea,i banged until late last night

i was too tired to worry with the camera,and i still havent gotten it quite like i want yet any how.Maybe next saturday ill get the quarter primed,and ill put a pic up

thankfully,its 99% surface rust

there are only a few rust holes all the way through.The undercarriage looks sweet,as well as the trunk floor

yea,i banged until late last night

i was too tired to worry with the camera,and i still havent gotten it quite like i want yet any how.Maybe next saturday ill get the quarter primed,and ill put a pic up
Did you get it primed yet?

Auto Transport Service
Back