• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Charger Superbee Tribute/Restomod Build

Some more

IMG_9633.jpg
IMG_9590.jpg
IMG_6022.JPG
IMG_9528.jpg
IMG_9599.jpg

Since my last posts I went through some issues trying to recover the rear seat, the short of it is that I didn't really know what I was doing and essentially was defeated for a few days. Then after thinking it through while working on the headliner in my Challenger I came up with a new game plan which I executed today. Basically I had a bad technique which I corrected and was able to get the back rest cover on. I might work on the bottom tomorrow.

I know I already posed the old seat but I like to see them together. The recover is not perfect but its perfect enough, those creases in the left side (as you are looking at it) I steamed out somewhat.
IMG_9603.jpg
IMG_9652.jpg

So I was able to recover the bottom of the back seat, in this case though I just reused the foam. I am not super happy with the creases and such but we are due to get some hot weather this coming week and I am going to put both parts out into the sun for awhile and see if that helps. If not I will remove the cover and work on stretching it some more, I will also put a 1/2" more of foam onto the top of the bottom seat.

IMG_9633.jpg
IMG_9656.jpg
IMG_9657.jpg
IMG_9659.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back