• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'71 Plymouth Satellite restoration in France

Olivier

Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
Hello,

I initially posted pictures of the restoration of my '71 Plymouth Satellite in my Welcome Wagon thread (Hello from France !), but they should be more accurately posted here, and the posts cannot be moved.
So here I go again !

As a reminder, I initially crashed the car in the front end 2 and a half years ago, and decided to go for a total body restoration in addition to the repairs so that it does not look like the old rear melted with a new front.
And you will see there was a little bit of work to be done to fix all the mess discovered ...

I must admit I've been a bit down during the last year because the work is still in progress and it seems like a neverending story ...
The coachbuilder does a very good work but it's not a prority for the garage so it's very slow ... way too much ...
I also know that he's been at one point quite discouraged as he kept finding things to fix every time he made progresses ...
That being said, it's now fortunately much closer to the end

Right front fender :

20220916_162113.jpg

20220923_180059.jpg

IMG_20221201_135413.jpg

IMG_20221201_135435.jpg

IMG_20230313_105248.jpg

Keep at it. I can see why it's taking extra time. You were sold a rust bucket turd with poor previous work done.

Auto Transport Service
Back