• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Replacement Rotors

See your P.M. ^^^^
1:00 A.M. and I am getting to these 12 P.M.s now --- been working 1500 + hours today --- have a lot more to do m just can do No Morem
And just answered the 6 P.M. on " C " , got these 12 on " B " and that might be it for tonight, because I have to be up at 6 : 00 A.M. to finish tonight's work --- because I have to hire a day laborer tomorrow / Friday --- to pull all the G M and Ford out of my van to put in the whopper spread I bring to Chryslers @ Carlisle.....
Until later ..... Craig.....

H 107 - H 108 , right next to the real bathrooms, 4 aisles out from the Food Court, smack dab where it intersects with the Giant CARLISLE sign over the center of the food court…

See ya’ there !!! Craig…..

Sent you a PM about a set of rotors
^^^ Correct ^^^
Their actual application is 1970 - 1972 “ B “ and “ E “ - ALL-
- ONLY —
Those three (3) years —-

Couldn't P.M. all of you 29 seconds later... Your P.M. responses were in a timely fashion , given the fact that that I had to work 4 straight 1500 hour days...
Was backed up over 40 phone calls ---:might get to you today.....
Remember, we have Chryslers @ Carlisle here in the North East, the # 1 MOPAR Event on Planet Earth... must leave tonight......
Craig....

Auto Transport Service
Back