• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 71 rr console and shifter, hood signal indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a complete shifter set up with bracket! not sure if its for an B or E body though! Posted it on another site and was told it's for a 71 and later B. Do you have a pic. of the correct one? No other parts for later Bs!

B and E-body automatic floor shifters and consoles are exactly the same from 71-74.

Joe

PettyBlue72 That's what I thought! Maybe a different knob is all?

I have a auto console with a top plate and ash tray but no door lock , the console is a repop but the rest is original mopar .Let me know and I'll make you a good deal.

PettyBlue72 That's what I thought! Maybe a different knob is all?

71-74 b and e-body both used the t-handle slapstick setup. The 70 style round ball was used on 70 E-bodies and on some 74 b and e-bodies. I have seen both the t-handle and round ball on both b and e's in 74.

console

I have a nice console, NO issues, with top plate, ashtray, door, latch, complete, screw it in! also a shifter and rod. Console is real nice. Shifter needs a little detail work, but functions as it should. $300 plus shipping. Lou

I have the 71 Plymouth fender signals but the wires would need extended to use them on the hood. Not a big deal to add since both of the original ends are perfect. These are originals and very nice. $135pr plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_5847 (Small).jpg
    IMG_5847 (Small).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5848 (Small).jpg
    IMG_5848 (Small).jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5849 (Small).jpg
    IMG_5849 (Small).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.