• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 satellite sebring project car

Status
Not open for further replies.

poisonelvis

Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
71 satellite project car-2500.00
air-grabber hood-1000.00
new rebuilt 383 motor-1800.00
car comes with pallet of misc. parts(ac car)
or buy it all for 5000.00,cash only,you pick up.
will consider trades.thanks

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,655
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,569
  • c6.jpg
    c6.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,521
  • c5.jpg
    c5.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,435
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,383
  • cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,328
  • hood.jpg
    hood.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,317
come on people,someone make me an offer,this could be a sweet clone 0_roadrunner_037.jpgmake it look like this!!! i can't do it,i just don't have the time.

[Response deleted by staff ----- Pleaseread the rules ---- no phone numbers or email addresses]

I think poisonelvis made a good offer for the taking. I can't believe no one is jumping on that one. Is the air grabber set up included? Too bad I don't have the $ or i'd be well on my way to a divorce and a new project,lol.

I think poisonelvis made a good offer for the taking. I can't believe no one is jumping on that one. Is the air grabber set up included? Too bad I don't have the $ or i'd be well on my way to a divorce and a new project,lol.

Ditto - I could shake up the cash and wouldn't mind the project, but I'm married to a keeper and would like to keep her. :D

Good luck poisonelvis - $2K is more than reasonable for what you're offering.

Well i'm not married, but if I was...... lol

Im very surprised someone hasn't grabbed this one, reasonable price especially for someone out west there..

The problem is its a clone project and over priced. You can find real 71/72 Roadrunners in similar shape for about the same money.
I would be interested but its to much money for what the car is. I saw it listed on CL a while ago

The problem is its a clone project and over priced. You can find real 71/72 Roadrunners in similar shape for about the same money.
I would be interested but its to much money for what the car is. I saw it listed on CL a while ago

***PLEASE READ***
Do Not Post email addresses or Phone Numbers in posts
Commentary is NOT allowed in "For Sale" threads. Relevant questions ONLY!
Failure to obey these rules may result in your ad being deleted without notice!

2k is more reasonable for everything but still more than I think its worth. Not trying to be difficult. I am interested in the car.

thanks, for all the positive posts guys! the car is worth 2 grand,it's a california car,i'm the 2nd owner,and you get a pallet of parts(ac car,lots of ac parts,a727 trans,2 steering columns,and misc. parts)I think it's a good deal,you can leave the car stock or clone it,i got 2500.00 in the motor alone,so 2 grand for the car is good(i don't want to piece it out on ebay)

Wish you were in Reading, PA and not Redding, CA.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back