• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 super bee Arkansas

moparisbest

Local time
11:40 PM
Reaction score
Looking for 71 super bee last seen 1988 89 in Harrison Arkansas. My dad got the car new . Had bullet holes in drivers door and the s was missing off the hood decal. Making it a upper bee. Had salt and pepper buckets with buddy seat 383 auto on colum. This me and my older brother back when I was 7 or 8 years old.

received_401086647305932.jpeg

Best of luck on your search and hope you get reunited with the car....

Awesome picture!

upload_2019-2-9_15-3-28.jpeg

It depresses me to even post this pic!
It is not a column shift, and I think it was originally a ram air. I bought it in Missouri and saw where it has lived in Texas and Oklahoma.

Nice
View attachment 717647
It depresses me to even post this pic!
It is not a column shift, and I think it was originally a ram air. I bought it in Missouri and saw where it has lived in Texas and Oklahoma.
nice what are you doing with it? Not dads car . One of my cousins shot holes in the door and I painted them to keep them from rusting it would have holes with brown primer on them. Can you give me more details on this car motor trans interior. Maybe a picture of fender tag.

No fender tag no title
First mopar project
I had been looking for a while but I don’t know for some reason this one just jumped out at me probably the cheapest project I came across
383 body supposed body matching numbers
I do have an RT hood but it’s in bad shape
Not sure yet what I want to do with it I’ve since bought a 71 se that I will be restoring instead

Auto Transport Service
Back