• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 Charger SE 400 Auto for Sale or Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent you a PM!!

I'm very interested in the streeing colunm, but the shipping price might scare me, when you have time please weigh the piece and let see what the damage will be. thanks, and let dodger3000 know if he needs a place to store items i would be more than happy to help him out.

Sent you a PM!! Thanks!

Stering column to Vegas...

I'm very interested in the streeing colunm, but the shipping price might scare me, when you have time please weigh the piece and let see what the damage will be. thanks, and let dodger3000 know if he needs a place to store items i would be more than happy to help him out.

Sen you another PM!
See below copy:

Hey BD!
$100.00 Column only
$25.00 Shipping 7-10 Business days OR;
$45.00 Shipping 2-3 Business days.
It's in your court! Let me know how you want to handle. Thanks again!! John.

If you still want this let me know!
If you don't want this let me know also!!!

I went out there Friday. Picked up all the interior panels, back seat, vinyl top trim and some of the chrome around the windows. Really nice people and easy to deal with. I may go back for more.

Sorry I missed you guys but Yard Dawg was there!!

I went out there Friday. Picked up all the interior panels, back seat, vinyl top trim and some of the chrome around the windows. Really nice people and easy to deal with. I may go back for more.

Sorry I couldn't run up the hill & meet you Friday, but I'm really busy on the wifes Dart restore.
Besides, I knew you would get along fine with the Yard Dawg!!
Maybe get to see you guys on the next trip?!!!
Have a great day today!!
John.

You have it all now!!

Hey BD!
Sent you a PM with all info needed to complete transaction!
Have a great day today!

I will not be checking this thread anymore. Only popping up home page & checking PM. If you are interested in anything, PM me.
Thanks Again!

is the trunk lid still there and is it good and also what shape is the dash pad in if still there

What shape is the headliner in and is it a 4 bow or a 6 bow?? And how much you want for the front window?? It looks like its still in one piece and not cracked

Hey
I am interested in your entire hidden headlight harnes including relays and other elec

Dane

Hi Joe. How much for the hidden headlight setup need it all including the motor. Jeremy. Email me at [email protected]. Also could you get pics of it? Thanks

Joe
Interested in the headlight harness if its in good shape any pics of it..
and vacuum can
What kind of wheels are on the car?

whats the passenger side hideaway headlight surround piece like? the piece that goes around the actual grill and headlight door. Is the chrome good or is it pitted bad or damaged anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back