• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 Charger SE 400 Auto for Sale or Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

64dart170

Local time
3:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys,
New to this for sale parts stuff. Not a vendor but a friend has these available and I thought I would offer to you guys first!
Parting Out 72 Charger SE 400 Auto. See Pics
See anything you need just reply here on this thread (NO PM's) and I will find out how much etc for you and post back on thread. Easier for me to track.
I am located in SE IN, just outside Cincinnati OH. My buddie who has parts is @ 5 miles from me. He's older school than me so I help with computer shtuff.
If you don't see what you need ask. I can also do more pics on request too.
We only ship lower 48 US only and accept cash and United States Postal Service Money Orders ONLY!! That being said, let the fun begin!!
Thanks!

72c-2.jpg

72c-3.jpg

72c-4.jpg

72c-5.jpg

72c-1.jpg

What a pity! I'm intersted in the tail lights (housings and lesnses) but located in Germany. No chance?

Best regards,
Joachim

Ship to lower 48 & USPS money orders only! Sorry.

What a pity! I'm intersted in the tail lights (housings and lesnses) but located in Germany. No chance?

Best regards,
Joachim
Hey Joachim,
Thanks for the shout out!
:no: I am sorry but we would only be able to ship lower 48 US only. Have had some extra charges ambush a couple of members from CANADA for the tune of $60.00 US dollars each after I paid full shipping charges including insurance at my end.
It makes for a very bad experience at both ends. It makes me look like a crook, & I'm so not into this for the money. I get my parts for free for my cars, selling my older friends parts for him on my computer.
Do you have friends or family in the States that could handle your end of transaction for you?
Again, sorry, but I'm getting too old for drama & bad karma! LOL!!
Thanks for the interest.
64dart170.

Hi!

A friend of mine has some friends in California but they do not have so much space. Anyway - I will ask him if he can ask them and if they can help me! Are the wiring of the housings ok? Do the lenses and the housings have cracks or any other damages?

Best regards,
Joachim

P.S.: I would pay every single dollar later because I don't want you to have any disadvantages and/or to enrich myself. Believe me.

Sorry for the long post! Still sleepy not had coffee yet!

Hi!

A friend of mine has some friends in California but they do not have so much space. Anyway - I will ask him if he can ask them and if they can help me! Are the wiring of the housings ok? Do the lenses and the housings have cracks or any other damages?

Best regards,
Joachim

P.S.: I would pay every single dollar later because I don't want you to have any disadvantages and/or to enrich myself. Believe me.

No worries,
The main thing is both me and my friend are REALLY into it for the love of MOPAR. He has been doing it for a long time via "IN PEARSON" at swap meets and at present I could only guess on # 20 "A & B's at home 1 "extra house" & 2 barns + another 50 cars at "The" yard + access to hundreds of other makes from 63 & up!
My wife and I have only had Darts for approx 2 years now & son drives a 69. Just bartered for a 75 Dart to give to ABodyBetty (wife) so I can finally give my 64 "Baby" (see avitar) a break from salty roads in winter. She has been a daily driver for the last 2 winters & I think it's not fair to the old girl.
Anyway just trying to show you the love at this end.
Then to be excited to hear a warm thank you for the nice parts, but to find out the buyer got charged an extra $60 US by his countries post service AND the box used for shipping was too big for his liking! I asked, "how was you're parts though"? Then he told me they were ok. I shipped UPS, dropped off parts to them at store & give them every cent it took to ship & insure, FULL postage paid!!!! They packaged the parts after I left. I have no clue as to what the heck the box looked like!!!!
My friend and I go through many special request for photos, and the photos are taken as such so we always show all flaws in parts we notice so buyer is never disappointed in the parts, (We have NEVER had any returned. He is an expert in Mopar parts and a retired Mopar technition), always get exact shipping etimates by taking parts into post office first to be weighed & quoted, give you the estimate for total payment, then have to go back a second time to send parts out after payment is recieved!
So you see the involvement (stress) at my end and we only want the buyers happiness for the parts that he had finally located after who knows how long!! We want the buyer to feel like it's Christmas morning when they open their box of parts!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Anyway if you get your US connection together, let me know, in the meantime I will get price for complete tailight assemblies shown in photo (looks like 1 of them has something missing see pic) I will get better photos.
If the deal starts going through and I see anything at all "Sub Par" in quality expected by you, I will always let you know first by showing pic on this thread of the flaw, and let you decide how to proceed.
That's the right way things should always be done!!!
Have a great day today, and please give me a little time (max 48 hours) to go up & get better pics of tail light assembly.
Good news though, the tail light assemblies won't take up that much room at your US friends house!!
Thank You..................

How much with shipping included to 15052 for the gauge cluster with dash harness, the complete 3spd wiper setup and the complete rear defroster setup? Is the radio AM or AM/FM? What shape is the windshield in? Could you post picts of the parts I am interested in?

Thanks,
Joe

I'll be getting your pics, bout 24 hours though....

How much with shipping included to 15052 for the gauge cluster with dash harness, the complete 3spd wiper setup and the complete rear defroster setup? Is the radio AM or AM/FM? What shape is the windshield in? Could you post picts of the parts I am interested in?

Thanks,
Joe
Hey Joe,
Yes I can...........!
Just kidding, anyway,
I will be heading up that way tomarrow sometime (I need speedo/gauge cluster & wiper pivots/tranny too! ABodyBetty's new 75 dart) and will have pics for you posted on this thread tomarrow evening.
I will also ask yard dawg for pricing. If still interested after that, I'll get parts from him and get a shipping quote + total price for you before payment.
It should be really easy to remember your parts sense I'm picking bout the same thing for ours!!! LOL!!!
Have a good one and thanks for the request!!!
John......

Be getting pics, of lights outside of car, in 24 hours!

Hi!

Best regards,
Joachim

Hey Joachim!
I forgot pics but I did see some very small hairline cracs comming from screw holes. The yard dawg told me he has that a trim piece for the light on pass side was missing I think. Anyway, He will be removing the whole taillight assemblies tomarrow AM and I wll get you really good pics for you and post them in 24 hours or so.
Thanks!
John..............

Hey Joe,
Yes I can...........!
Just kidding, anyway,
I will be heading up that way tomarrow sometime (I need speedo/gauge cluster & wiper pivots/tranny too! ABodyBetty's new 75 dart) and will have pics for you posted on this thread tomarrow evening.
I will also ask yard dawg for pricing. If still interested after that, I'll get parts from him and get a shipping quote + total price for you before payment.
It should be really easy to remember your parts sense I'm picking bout the same thing for ours!!! LOL!!!
Have a good one and thanks for the request!!!
John......

Hi John,

Do you need the wiper pivots/motor and gauge cluster for an A-Body? If so I may have a 3spd wiper motor for an A-Body and I can get the pivots. I will check to see if I can get the cluster as well and let you know. I am going to a local junkyard on Friday.

Joe

Hi John,

Do you need the wiper pivots/motor and gauge cluster for an A-Body? If so I may have a 3spd wiper motor for an A-Body and I can get the pivots. I will check to see if I can get the cluster as well and let you know. I am going to a local junkyard on Friday.

Joe

Hey Joe, thanks anyway, I've already got my eye on em, and pullin them this morning!
John.

Hi!

Best regards,
Joachim

Hey Joachim,
Will get good pics on Thursday. My friend had to pull the back bumper to get assemblies out. He has them pulled and I will go up and get pics & post on Thursday. Thanks!!

Pics you requsted with pricing.

Thanks,
Joe

Hey Joe,
Windshield = raining today so I could not tell anything. We don't ship glass anyway, you'd have to pick up glass, we're just SW of Cincinnati, in Aurora IN 47001.
Radio is AM = $30.00
Guage Cluster with everything except radio = $200.00
Dash Harness complete = $100.00
Complete 3 speed wiper system (switch goes with inst. cluster) = $100.00
Complete rear defroster system with under dash switch, all wiring form dash to pkg deck blower & Rear Unit, all complete = $125.00
He said if you get it all take $25.00 off the rear defroster unit.

Pricing above does NOT include shipping. Pricing is for parts only. If you are interested, let me know. We will have to pull parts and take them in to weigh so we can estimate shipping. Then I can give you a total including shipping.
Thanks!
See Pics!!

72c-6.jpg

72c-7.jpg

72c-8.jpg

72c-9.jpg

72c-10.jpg

72c-11.jpg

72c-12.jpg

72c-13.jpg

72c-14.jpg

72c-15.jpg

Opps That radio may or may not work!!!

Thanks,
Joe

Hey Joe,
Forgot to tell you,
That $30.00 AM radio, there is NO garantee it works, 50/50 shot!!
Thanks, John.....

Broke Switch!!!!! Look at Pic!!!!!

Thanks,
Joe

Joe, sorry to bug ya but I can't figure out how to edit my post yet!!!

Please take a close look at the under dash switch for the rear defrost, I just looked at pic and it looks like there is a lower right corner of switch broke off!!! I'll ask if he has another. Sorry just noticed while looking at finished post.
John....

Found the edit button. The admins wouldn't let me have that button for a while!!!

Hey Joachim,
Will get good pics on Thursday. My friend had to pull the back bumper to get assemblies out. He has them pulled and I will go up and get pics & post on Thursday. Thanks!!

Hi!

Thanks a lot for this kind of great service. Take your time. I'm not in a hurry. Hairline cracks are ok so far as long as these cracks are not too big. A missing bezel is no problem because I would like to install these tail lights without the bezels.

Regards,
Joachim

Hi!

Thanks a lot for this kind of great service. Take your time. I'm not in a hurry. Hairline cracks are ok so far as long as these cracks are not too big. A missing bezel is no problem because I would like to install these tail lights without the bezels.

Regards,
Joachim
We got the bezel, just not connected.
Will get your pics this morning, pars are now out of car.
Have a great day!!!

Rain, Cold, 67 & 75 broke down.......

Hi!

Regards,
Joachim

Hey dodger3000!
Sorry, pics are delayed, due to weather (cold & rain) and storm front at home (wifes 67 & 75 Darts need to be back on road), need to get more than 1 dart on road. I should be getting up there again B 4 Monday.
I'm sorry for the sub par service at the moment.
But priorities, besides you're still working on a ship to address in the lower 48 states, right? You still have first dibs on them & they aint going anywhere right now!!
Thank You sir for understanding!

Absolutely no problem! I'm still waiting for my friend calling them in order to ask them if another parts-package will be ok for them. He already bought several things in the U.S. and stored there and I don't know how much space is left.
I could imagine that it will take some days before I will get the answer.

parts needed

HI,
what are you asking for the steering column? and shipping to 89012, las vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back