• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 Charger SE 400 Auto for Sale or Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this seems to have turned from a car for sale to a parting out, anyone have an issue with me moving this in to the "parts" section?

HI,
what are you asking for the steering column? and shipping to 89012, las vegas
Hey bugsydog!
I ask the yard Dawg, he wanted me to make sure,
This is Automatic Column shift , with power stering right? Also he said he thought the wheel might have some cracks in it.
$100 + shipping. Won't have shipping estimate untill column is pulled. Will pull & weigh if you for sure want it.
When shipped it would have wheel off turn sig stalk & gear shift lever would all have to be taken off to ship, but would all be included in box.
Let me know & thanks!

Can ya leave a message bout the move?

Since this seems to have turned from a car for sale to a parting out, anyone have an issue with me moving this in to the "parts" section?

No not at all please do! No title, parts car!! Salvage only. Tried to get someone to move for me sooner! Thanks dude! If I can't find it here we'll look in parts for sale.

Thanks, John

Someone told me it's already there, but everyone seems to be responding here.

Fine with me:HappyNewYear:

Someone told me it's already there, but everyone seems to be responding here.

Fine with me:HappyNewYear:

Sorry guys! I thought he said he was going to sell whole thing to a guy in Cincinnati, hasn't come & got it yet. Posted. Then found out no title. Didn't think anyone here would want car with no title.
Won't happen again!

Hey Dodger Pics are here!!

Absolutely no problem! I'm still waiting for my friend calling them in order to ask them if another parts-package will be ok for them. He already bought several things in the U.S. and stored there and I don't know how much space is left.
I could imagine that it will take some days before I will get the answer.
Hey D3!
Check the pics!!!!

72c-16.jpg

72c-17.jpg

72c-18.jpg

72c-19.jpg

72c-20.jpg

72c-21.jpg

72c-22.jpg

72c-23.jpg

72c-24.jpg

72c-25.jpg

72c-26.jpg

72c-27.jpg

72c-28.jpg

72c-29.jpg

72c-30.jpg

More pics

Absolutely no problem! I'm still waiting for my friend calling them in order to ask them if another parts-package will be ok for them. He already bought several things in the U.S. and stored there and I don't know how much space is left.
I could imagine that it will take some days before I will get the answer.

More pics
Can't hide anything from you with these pics!!!!

72c-31.jpg

72c-32.jpg

72c-33.jpg

72c-34.jpg

no big deal. IF it wasn't there already then I'd move it. But it is what it is so it will stay where it is.

it's hard to drop bread crumbs over the internet lol

Against the background that these lights are nearly 40 years old and that they come from car that is def. not in show condition I would say that the condition is ok so far. I hope there is a chance to replace the broken bulb sockets. That could become a little bit difficult I suspect. Anyway - How much are these two tail lights and how much would shipping be to Windsor, CA?

Regards,
Joachim

Against the background that these lights are nearly 40 years old and that they come from car that is def. not in show condition I would say that the condition is ok so far. I hope there is a chance to replace the broken bulb sockets. That could become a little bit difficult I suspect. Anyway - How much are these two tail lights and how much would shipping be to Windsor, CA?

Regards,
Joachim

Do you have a zip code for windsor ship to? PM me with address if you like but don't post it on the thread!
I'll ask yard dog if he has somewhat of any "make do" sockets that might be close. PM me with a zip code. Thanks Again!

sterring column

i don't need the steering wheel, just the column and hardware, let me know what the shipping charges would be. thanks

i don't need the steering wheel, just the column and hardware, let me know what the shipping charges would be. thanks

He told me $100.00, no wheel. If interested let me know, he will have to pull part, weigh it, the we can give you estimate on shipping and final total for payment. If not happy with final total then, nix the deal, K?
Let me know if you want us to pull & weigh.

Do you have a zip code for windsor ship to? PM me with address if you like but don't post it on the thread!
I'll ask yard dog if he has somewhat of any "make do" sockets that might be close. PM me with a zip code. Thanks Again!

Bad news: The "contact person" living in Windsor, CA can't store the parts for me for different reasons. I regret but I have to withdraw from this deal. Nevertheless I would like to thank you very, very much for your effort and hope someone else located in the US will buy these lights.

Best regards,
Joachim

sterring colunm

I'm very interested in the streeing colunm, but the shipping price might scare me, when you have time please weigh the piece and let see what the damage will be. thanks, and let dodger3000 know if he needs a place to store items i would be more than happy to help him out.

I just shipped an A body floor shift column and it weighed 17 pounds. This one would probably be a little heavier

I'm very interested in the streeing colunm, but the shipping price might scare me, when you have time please weigh the piece and let see what the damage will be. thanks, and let dodger3000 know if he needs a place to store items i would be more than happy to help him out.

Hey BD,
Started raining here this morning. It's hard to get the yard dawg off the porch for parts whil it's fallin from the sky. Should be better tomarrow. Will be in touch with him later. Hope to have weighed and estimate for ship by Sat. Not trying to scare you off, it just saves alot of drama to pull parts first after price approval then just pre package & weigh, get payment then ship.
Be in touch soon.

I'm interested in several things. Vinyl top trim, interior panels, possibly seats, grill assembly... I can travel to pick it up. Thanks

Yard Dawg is taking your column into Post Office for actual shipping charges to you in Vegas Baby! (Sorry, had to say it)
Will post charges later! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back