• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE '72 Dodge Dart...$500 Bucks, Craigslist (((Not Mine)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be a decent project,cheap enough! I like that body style.

I've got a two tone back seat that would match that interior

Used to have a car that had the same colors .. minus the primer :)

I'm not knocking primer

One of my former steeds

vbpgimage.php

Are you still looking for a Dart project?

I think a better way to say that right now chargin' would be "dreaming of a dart project". Kind of too many irons in the fire at the moment amigo.

"Needs framework" = parts car.

Oh come on now Johnnyuma.....If that was the case, this would have been "parts car" as well lol:

View attachment 167416

Never the less.....looks like a fella could get some pretty decent parts off that dart, if parting out. Don't think it would be too much of a problem making some loot of that Dodge.

Still $500 bucks....Cheap little Dart for someone to play with.

damn...that about 5 miles from my house...

Had one a couple of years ago that looked kinda like that one but it was a 318 auto car and it ran but the brakes were shot along with the interior but rust was minimal. After advertising it for 1500, ended up lowering the price several times until someone that really needed it stepped up an said he had been looking for something like that for months and got it for....400 bucks.

400 bucks? Wow..... Imagine finding a decent B-Body for $400 bucks? Or how about an E-Body for that matter.

I was over at another site looking at the E-Bodies the other day. Boy is that a reality check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back