• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOT MINE 69 HEMI CHARGER

That's a steal if legit. Looking at the pics and the foliage I imagine they were taken over the summer...

Screenshot_20231125-215718~3.png

803-339-3837

Not mine..
Not the sellers either lol.

tried twice to pull up the number. no go

Thanks for the heads up on the car Dave. I sent the guy half of the cash and will give him the other half when I pick the car up. I also was wondering if you could give me a ride to pick it up, that way I’m not stuck with two cars. Thanks again buddy. :thumbsup:

An original 69 Hemi b body car would have 4 torque boxes and two rear triangular plates that tie the rear frame rails to the rear spring hanger rails, as well a heavier duty center bump stop above the pinion bumper.

Thanks for the heads up on the car Dave. I sent the guy half of the cash and will give him the other half when I pick the car up. I also was wondering if you could give me a ride to pick it up, that way I’m not stuck with two cars. Thanks again buddy. :thumbsup:
Is the seller a Nigerian Prince too!

Auto Transport Service
Back