• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 Duster 360/727

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made it to N.C. without further incident. A total of more than 1200 miles. A nice, dependable, turn key hotrod.

If anyone is interested in it, it's now located in Greensboro North Carolina.

It ran really well, and didn't use any of the expensive AMSOIL I've got in it.

more pics to come

fixed the above link, and I can't believe no one wants this car....especially after proving it on the big drive

Thanks much. It's a cool ride. Not to loud, or to fast, or to comfortable lmao

man, your car would be the perfect street car, i would love to get my hands on that...... too bad i love my '65 or we could talk ! and im broke !!!

i think your car a cool car , i think 72's are the best lookers , love their taillights

North Carolina. I'm posting the pics cause I've said this car is a turn key piece, and driving it 1100+ miles couldn't say it better

If you breakdown I can drive support. I am off exit 20-27 (Cleveland) of I75 north of Chattanooga. Got a buyer in NC?

Wish I had the cash.

Randy

Appreciate your offer to assist, but I arrived without incident. Damn car ran like a clock. No, no buyer here that I know of. It was where I wasn't at the time, so now it isn't where it was, but is now where it wasn't......at the time:icon_cheers:

Yup. Considering what it costs to just build a motor and trans............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back