• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 72 rallye charger,71 R/T charger,73 d100 PICKUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Guys I'm folding! With my current back condition and the back doctor saying I'll never be better . I decided to fold and sell my projects and get one nice car (done ) I'm keeping the s.e. sunroof car because it's almost done. But the rest need new homes . I'm not going to suger coat it my cars arnt cheap. The truck is and we can start with it .

1973 dodge D100 360 mag 4 speed the truck runs and somewhat drives (needs a clutch installed)( new clutch is included) the truck isn't bad but has normal rust a little in the bed a little on left fender and a good amount on top windshield(normal rust on these) it's all easly fix able . I want $2500 for it . But being s your all good old mopar guys I'll take $1500 from you guys . So $1500 firm

1971 dodge charger R/T ,(my dream car)
It's a 440-4 car automatic 8 3/4 b7 blue black interior black roof . Needs full resto has rust not bad like most but still has it also left rear frame rail needs a patch(very small spots on the end ) the rest look great. Lots of extra parts ,all the rare hard to find parts are included also has what appears to be the numbers eng and trans both fully rebuilt. Car has clearly title,build sheet and fender tag ,so there's no ?'s this is a real deal RT . I want $13000. But good mopar people discount $10000 firm

And lastly my baby my 1972 rallye charger 340 magnum and converted to a 4 speed car. Eng built and all new around 480 hp to the wheels the trans and conversion kit is all new or rebuilt(this was the best kit on the market. The rear was rebuilt before I got it with 3.55 sure grip gears . (I'm including a master rebuild kit bearings and all)the car also has a 4 wheel disc brake conversion kit from wilwood! Plus new booster and master with valves.I also have all new interior for the car except the upper door panels (I have cores) and the plastics I have in perfect shape they just need a freshen dyeing. Brand new upholstery and all in the boxes is included. Also have tons of other new parts in box's fot this charger like new hood hinges and door hinges,wether striping parking brake cables,key locks, tons of bolt on eng (purity parts),there's tons of parts for this car (filling up my back two bedrooms I have a lot invested into this car. As you can tell no expense was spared as this was to be my last build and I wanted to to be my perfect ideal car. This car also has all of its rare hard to find parts like RT tail lights ,hideaways,power buldge hood and louvered doors,I know I got way more invested then it's worth at this time but there's no reason to keep it all if I can't fix it right?
So I probably have over $25000 invested I'd like to get $20000 but I know better
So mopar brothers (and sisters) can have it all for $15000 .

Now I can remove new parts from the rallye to get the price a bit lower for instance my sunroof car can use. The upholstery the hood hinges door hinges and do on so we can work it out if your interested.
Please let me know guys I rather my baby's go to a mopar person that way I know they will get finishedp properly I'll post pictures tomorrow

attachment-5.jpgattachment-5.jpgIMAG1487_BURST001.jpg
IMAG0547_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0545_BURST002.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20150519_094018-20151104-100447768.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

P.m. for more pictures

Ok guys it has come to my attn. That there's a bit of a issue with the RT . I just bought this car from another member as you all know and can see if you search old post. Within a few days after I bought bit my back problems got worse vandalism my doctor wants to cut me open again,so my wife said why not sell my projects and buy a nice finished car. So that's what I'm doing ,yes I didn't spend $10000 on the rt but I bought a few parts cars for it to get org mopar metal to fix it'd rust instead of repops I've also rounded up some parts for it . So no I'm not flipping it I'm recuperating my money I spent on it and all of the needed parts if anyone doesn't like that please don't p.m. me I don't want to hear it . For anyone else that understands what happened and wants my rt then please p.m. me .it will be going on eBay soon if no one is interested I'll be starting the bidding at $11000 so now's your chance to save a stack .
Also the truck and rallye charger are both still available just ask if anyone Is interested thanks James

Is the 71 R/T in Florida?

Last edited:
Yes it was now it's heading up north again,it sold
The d100 sold also
The rallye is still for sale

Here's the parts I have for the rallye
IMAG2050_BURST002.jpgIMAG1304_BURST001.jpgIMAG1315_BURST001.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMAG0952_BURST002.jpg

Great! What city do you live in? I can't figure out how to send you a PM with my phone number. Can you send me a PM?

Some posts deleted.

If you are selling parts start new thread in appropriate forum please.

No phone or email addresses in for sale forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back