• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 72 Rallye Charger/Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhioGuy

Local time
4:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 72 Rallye Charger, I've owned the car about 7yrs. A restoration was started about 30yrs ago and the car has never been assembled. It was painted the factory red and needs no bodywork, no dents, no rust, and not a bondo buggy. The previous owner told me it had 26k miles on it, the car looks like it but who really knows. It has a 340/auto, console, chin spoiler, hideaways, new chrome on bumpers, etc...No junk a lot of money spent. Also heave a 71 non rallye parts car with a fiberglass front clip. I was going to tub the parts car into a race car. Both cars have clear titles. I will post pictures in the next week, when I figure how to get them out of my phone to my computer. I have over 16k invested in these cars. Asking 15k.

Last edited:
No body work or paint needed unless you want to change color, factory red now. 340/auto. 16k invested. 71 parts car also. Have most parts to convert to 4 speed. Titles for both cars. Needs assembled, body is mint, chrome is new. Will post pictures asap. Asking 15k.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back