• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 72 rallye charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
11:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well I'm posting my baby up again to see if anyone is willing to give here a better home and the attention she deserves!
So the car has over $30000 invested into it so far (yes I know I got a bit carried away and got a bit sick to my stomach when I saw how much!) Cars a 72 340 mag auto car I have a full 4 speed conversion kit for the car! Also I have a full 4 wheel disc brake conversion kit from wilwood ! The motor was all rebuilt and I have papers on that (I believe that was roughly $4500 there) I have basically a perfect full black interior for the car. I have tons and tons of brand new parts for this car way to many to list send your number and we can talk
197339-496727a9e6d9ad80458bf0776add1e92.jpg
197340-cb8a66c1e3cacca2e113eba39ecc9291.jpg

Opps sorry I need $15000 to buy me out of this car so your basically buying $30000 in parts to restore said car for half the money and I'm throwing in the car ! Clean title!!!

Well it's in storage I have a build thread on here I'll see if I can attach a link to it it shows the brake down of the car

Thanks, I found the thread of when you purchased the car, does it still look the same or have you started the restoration ?

That's about it I kinda just bought most all the needed parts before I went any further. I was going to hang it on the rotisserie but a got hurt bad in an accident I'm 2 back surgeries in . And now I have a baby coming .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back