• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 72 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleydodge1

Local time
4:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
$13,500 firm If you don't like the price move on. Not trying to be a dick but I don't play games.
Located in north Alabama near Huntsville. Will come with notarized bill of sale and a current tag receipt in my name. Alabama does not title vehicles over 25 years old.
The pictures show pretty much everything about the car. Ya I know the stripe is not right for a 72 I liked it. If you want more info PM me your number and I will call you and we can talk about it.
Ok now that's out of the way here's the info on the car.
1972 Charger
318/auto/PS/PB/AIR
Hidden headlights that work
A/C does have some pressure in the system.
Blower not working
Rally dash
New Fuel tank and lines
2 barrel replaced with a new Holley 4 barrel
New brakes
New front end parts
New tires
All lights and gauges work except speedo.
Virtually no rust, small surface rust on the edge of the hood and some around the underside of the hood
Will need a new vinyl top I pulled the old one off to check for rust. Just some surface rust that I sanded and painted white for now.
Runs and drives good.
Interior is pretty nice except the plastic parts are crumbling. I have a good set of lower door panels, A pillar covers and a decent set of sail panels. They will need to be dyed.
Just a cool looking and fun car.

czxvzvzx.jpg

dfdsf.jpg

dfgsg.jpg

dsffdsdf.jpg

dsfsdf.jpg

dsgdsg.jpg

fdbcv.jpg

fgdfg.jpg

fs.jpg

sdfsadf.jpg

Status