• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 72 Satellite 4D front frame, inner fender, cowl assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussT Plymouths

Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
72 Satellite 4D front frame, inner fender, cowl assembly. T-bar cross member has a small spot of rust just inside the right rocker. Cowl has a couple small rust spots below the wiper motor mounting. And some rust around the hood hinge mounting. K-member mounting threads are good.

Located: Hutchinson, KS 67501
Payment Methods Accepted: PayPal

Price: $500 for all.

Let me know if you want a closer look at something, I can post more pics.

I won't ship, and I don't want to piece it out. I will help load it.
IMG_1337.JPG
IMG_1339.JPG
IMG_1341.JPG
IMG_1342.JPG
IMG_1343.JPG
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1319.JPG
IMG_1320.JPG

Good evening- I have a rusty '71 Roadrunner, and I am pretty certain this would be an exact fit (??). I would like to purchase this- as long as I may have a week or so to get over there. I am in the Kansas City area, so flexibility in getting there is no issue, I just don't have my own trailer, and the one that I know of has just left town for the next week (...interestingly, the trailer's owner is actually from Hutch, but is located over here now, and sadly didn't head back there this week).
Would this be acceptable? On the other hand, if this assembly would be stable if loaded & tied down in the bed of a 1/2-ton pickup (braced-up sideways?), I could head over there early this week, or whenever's convenient for you. Please advise. Thank you- Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back