• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 72 satellite sebring plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for this part (red rectangle):
008.jpg

Is the passenger fender still available , if so can you PM picts ? Thx .

Hello group, I just joined and found this. WhiskeyMan, is this all gone? if not, looking for the radio if it was the FM Stereo, maybe the factory front and rear speaker also. Thanks!

I'm looking for the column shifter z-bar bushings that are located just under the break booster

Sorry.haven't had time to deal with parting cars do to job demands.I will try this wknd

no rally mirror,no rear defrost,its a auto on floor so no z-bzr for column shift, no radio or speakers, its a strike out.

Do you have driver's side door hinge assembly with spring?

any chance you have the drivers side quarter fender moulding strip???

Front fender yes,good shape except for last 1' pc at very front of front fender

Front fender yes,good shape except for last 1' pc at very front of front fender
Hello whiskyman is the front fender trim piece for the drivers side good with no bends or dings except for the front piece which is about 13 in. long? If so do you still have it id like to get it from you . Thanks 72 ssp

Parting out. Not a lot any good. Outside trim. Let me know what you are looking fir and I will check it out.

what outside trim do you have left, also, you said it was an A/C car? how about the a/c blower motor resistor?

I'll have to check when it's not 25 below zero lol,maybe this weekend car is at another storage place

I'll have to check when it's not 25 below zero lol,maybe this weekend car is at another storage place

ouch!! you should be here in sunny florida , let me know!!

thanks

whiskyman, i tried to PM you, says your mailbox is full!!

Need parts

I need a drivers door and front valance and more? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back