• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 73-74 satellite part out two cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the whole harness junk or the taillight housing junk? I really just need the connector to the grommet plus 3 inches outside of the grommet

Back about 2000 I made my last trip from Mo. to the Nats. and with the stripped parts from a boneyard 73 Charger. I got the parts cheap and sold them cheap enough. I sold every last part there! I was amazed but back then no one took suck to the Nats or priced anything much reasonable!!

Is the whole harness junk or the taillight housing junk? I really just need the connector to the grommet plus 3 inches outside of the grommet

Both rat got harness and rust/heat has killed the rest

That bumper is way better than mine, mine is see through.....Also interested in the back seat (ours didnt come with one....) I'm in Savannah where are you located? Thanks.

That bumper is way better than mine, mine is see through.....Also interested in the back seat (ours didnt come with one....) I'm in Savannah where are you located? Thanks.

I have the seat the bumpers are gone sorry I scrapped cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back