• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 73 charger parting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for the grill section on the drivers side, I also wondered about the tail light housing not the lense on the pass side, also the trim that goes around the back window and 1 of the SE emblems that is if this is an SE, also any of the colored lenses that go on the side in front and back. If you have any of these items I am interested in what you want for these items if there in decent shape. please let me know. Thanks for any help.

I have the grille. $30. Window trim. $30.I think side lenses. $20.+ shipping

I was wondering if you would accept a money order, I don't have paypal? Also I wondered if this model is an SE or if it's not do you know if the grill is the same?

I was wondering if you would accept a money order, I don't have paypal? Also I wondered if this model is an SE or if it's not do you know if the grill is the same?
They are painted differently but basic piece is the same. SE has the red removable metal stripe as well.

its not a se, you are about 50 miles from me, maybe just drive down and check things out in person?

Hi whiskeyman, The cross member is the bracket that supports the trans. and torsion bars. thanks Chris

How are the turn signal lens? Looking for passenger side

I need the entire passenger side full quarter panel. My car rusted bad only on the right side under the vinyl top

I need a passenger quarter patch panel for this rust. This is the only rust on my car believe it or not. I need the panel to include the entire quarter window to the door jamb to the back glass channel to the body line.

Attachments

• 20140716_200121.jpg
    20140716_200121.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 183
I already sold the hood, sorry, console not that good or are the turn signals,

Do you have the front or rear windshield trim? If no one else wants it for its intended purpose I would be interested

looking for a spare ..what size is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back