• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'73 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny

Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
'73 Charger. Runs strong, sounds awesome, great 400BB motor. New exhaust, tires, alignment, LED marker lights, alternator, door locks, battery and more! Rattle can semi-flat black for the resto. Great to drive! I recently purchased this to restore, but life has it's way of getting in the way and the HOA here has already gave me notice to stop working on it in the parking lot. I really don't HAVE to sell it, just could use the extra cash. It needs some body work. There is a hole in the front right quarter panel, the rear left has the patch in place, just needs welded in. There is a small hole under the driver's seat as well as the driver's wheel well. The windshield leaks at the top as well. It comes with new carpet, original transmission shifter, marker lights, headlights, headers, Haynes manuals, original build sheet and more. All the lights work, transmission shifts smooth gauges all work but the temp and clock. There is NOTHING that stops this car from being used as a daily driver. I am at least the second owner and the OD says 56,000. That's about all I can think of at the moment. Please PM with any questions or more pictures. The care is in Frederick, MD, can be delivered somewhere close (ask and we can work something out) or you can just come drive it home! Asking $6000obo. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 4,320
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 631
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 666
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 1,360
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
HOA's : Putting Housewives in Charge of Something and Telling Strangers how They Can and Cannot Live .:bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back