• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 73 Roadrunner Front Lower Valance

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrr

Local time
5:18 AM
Reaction score
WTB front lower valance , mine is just to rusted and dented. Also need a right fender and deck lid. Thank you

Hi I have a perfect deck lid $350,Nice used straight Front Valence $150 and a nice fender $400 that was very clean has been stripped inside and out and has all bodywork done which was minimal in variprime and has one coat of spray poly on it. Just needs to be blocked and painted. I ended up finding and put a pair of Nos fenders on my car. I am in PA. Pm if interested.

Hi I have a perfect deck lid $350,Nice used straight Front Valence $150 and a nice fender $400 that was very clean has been stripped inside and out and has all bodywork done which was minimal in variprime and has one coat of spray poly on it. Just needs to be blocked and painted. I ended up finding and put a pair of Nos fenders on my car. I am in PA. Pm if interested.

yes for sure how can I get hold of you I'm in ny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back