• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 73 Roadrunner parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

65NUTCASE

Local time
9:20 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have.. Black front and rear door panels , sail panels, dash emblem outside mirror . Let me know what you need.. can send pics.

All the interior panels in black?

What condition?

Yes they are in really nice condition

Just got home from work I'll get some pics tomorrow..

Tomorrow morning just got off work .. Can't turn down overtime ...

Here are the pics . No clips broken 1 small crack on the dr side sail panel and 1 little tear on pass side rear panel.. The chrome tape has some separation on it but nothing too bad ... There are 3 close ups of those spots....
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

They look just what I'm after, could you ship to the UK ? Failing that I could get them ship to an address in the US, who bring parts over here in a container each month

Let me check on the price of shipping to you . It most likely will be expensive. What is your address over there and the address in the us for the chap who has your container . So we can figure out how to ship the least expensive . By the way I have a pass side dash piece for the same car. Also a remote sport mirror painted for the dr side ... Pat

Don't know it came from a 318 automatic on the column .

Well looks like the sail panels that were in my car and my fender tag had decoded to deluxe interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back