• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Roadrunner/ satellite and parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

satarunner

Local time
2:40 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I finished my project car and have a bunch of parts left over. All prices are negotiable and I'm open to trades so let me know what you got.

73 Satellite complete rolling body bumper to bumper. No rust, all panels are pretty straight, most of the interior is still in it, B&M shifter, all glass except windshield, Flat hood, all suspension, all brakes, have title and keys. It's sitting on my car trailer and I can deliver in Boise or within a couple hundered miles for cost of fuel $500 O.B.O For the whole car if you need parts let me know what you need.

75 440 HP with 906 heads and Thermoquad intake and carb. This motor was running and driving in my parts car. I was planning on using it it my project but decided to do a stroker motor so I used a motor home block for a core. I didn't see a reason to take a good motor apart when I had to buy everything new anyway. Comes with B-body headers $300 O.B.O

Complete 73-74 Roadrunner white ( Non reflective ) graphix set from Phoenix Graphix new in box and unopened. Includes hood decals ( 440 ), C- stripe for side of car and over the roof, Roadrunner birds for hood and trunk. This is a link to what they look like and what's included http://www.phoenixgraphix.com/p-d/ct410.htm $150 O.B.O

Pre 70 B-body 8-3/4 rear end housing,axles and 323 open gears. $150 O.B.O

76 truck complete 8-3/4 Rearend 391 gears $150 O.B.O

67 Carter AFB ( HO 9501S ) carb on factory 67 440 intake $75 for both O.B.O

906 heads $50 O.B.O

516 heads Look like they've been recently rebuilt. $75 O.B.O

Prices do not include shipping

I just posted a want ad for a fan shroud for my 73 Sat... Has a 318 in it if you have one im interested... Please PM me a price.

I am looking for a pair of 73 Sat Seb Plus front door interior panels with the red white and blue emblem

I emailed a friend that was going to sell me a set but had them already, He did get the email so if he has the ones you need he will contact you, i sent him this link. Good luck, he is a very fair guy to work with.. A just in case hear!

Parts

Looking for a grille and headlight bezels and the wood grain dash piece above the glove box for my 73 Roadrunner.
Thanks,
Da Runna

I haven't heard anything yet one way or the other, Do you still have parts? This may help you Da Runna.. In case you need them and he doesn't have them..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/73-74-Road-Runner-Satellite-GTX-Left-Headlight-Bezel-NOS-MOPAR-B-body-/270981375251?hash=item3f17bfa513&item=270981375251&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

The P-side dash piece you may get from Joel, another member hear... You'll find his PM here http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/member.php?u=2221

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back