• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 73 rr parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner13

Local time
1:57 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys looking for
Lower front bumper valance
Truck lid
Headlight covers

I have this one, 15 + shipping

20190103_153339.jpg 20190103_154840.jpg

Headlight bezel is what im looking for sorry couldnt think of the name at the time.

70SunFun had a pair for sale back in April, not sure if they sold or not.

I have a pass. side one, beater daily driver condition cheap $25.00 + shipping.

73-74-rr.jpg

I should have all of them (trunk, nice headlight covers, probably front valance), plus door hood, nice, totally-unrusted front fenders, NOS front fenders, interior parts, etc. Had a nice RR that had frame rust and rear quarters, rockers, etc too far gone, so the parts that I had been getting together are stored in my garage in Ohio.
Don't see another 73-74 RR in my future, but am restoring a 72 Sebring Plus and 74 Charger right now. Contact me if interested......

1974ChargerSE
After Runner13 gets what he needs I could use some of the parts you have listed. I will touch base with you to see what is left.

1974ChargerSE. send me a pm with invoce for trunk lid and front valance. My 73 rr quarter panles where also gone i bought the patch for the lower rear but then didnt have it for the front lower rear so i had to make my own i used a 78 d150 bed for wheel arch came out good

I will get some pictures of the 73-74 Road Runner parts I have tomorrow and post them. Just off the top of my head, aside from the NOS and nice original front fenders, I know I have a door (sold one), lower front valance, bumpers, dash pad, headlight surrounds, taillight lenses, and more that I can't think of right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back