• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD '74 Charger SE Window Felts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Rush

Local time
3:12 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
WOW!! I knew prices had gone up but this is insane!! I bought new felts for my SE back in 2017 for $128.70. Could not find them when I was assembling doors so bought another set. Today I found the first set in a box I had stuffed away. Out of curiosity I looked on E Bay again to see what they were getting now. Only ones even for sale were $190.00!!!! That's stupid expensive.

If You'd like to have this never installed set of felts, I'll take $100 and cost to send them to you. I do PayPal.. Send me a message if interested.

WOW!! I knew prices had gone up but this is insane!! I bought new felts for my SE back in 2017 for $128.70. Could not find them when I was assembling doors so bought another set. Today I found the first set in a box I had stuffed away. Out of curiosity I looked on E Bay again to see what they were getting now. Only ones even for sale were $190.00!!!! That's stupid expensive.

If You'd like to have this never installed set of felts, I'll take $100 and cost to send them to you. I do PayPal.. Send me a message if interested.
Sale Pending. Check back if still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back