• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Dodge Charger Patch Panels

Farquiaj

Local time
2:07 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for some patch panels for my 1974 Dodge Charger. I can’t seem to find any online. Need them for the lower quarter panels and fenders. The normal spots. I live in the Cincinnati, OH area. Anyone have and suggestions on where to look?

There is a company making those in USA. I just can’t recall the vendor. Goggle made in USA sheet metal for it , I’ll bet it comes up.

Autobody specialties inc used to have them, but honestly, any body man at his shop is able to make them from zero. Depending on how high you need to make the patch, but they are fairly easy to be made.

the bigger problems are the inner pieces… I.E. If lower quarters are deep rust, the inner rocker panel is not reproed so would need to be made at shop. Trunk floor extensions are available made by AMD though.

Well just checked ABS website. It seems not anymore patches from them. They are offering AMD products.

AMD offers 71/72 rear lower quarter patch thought which I’m pretty sure works for 73/74

Last edited:
Yes, 73/74 full quarters are available since some time now, but if needing small patches no need for a full quarter replacement, even less at that price.

Tabco is who I was referring too.

I have a driver's side.

OP coming to FL any time soon?

It's 63 degrees here this morning and supposed to be in the 70's for the rest of the week.

Just sayin'

Tabco is who I was referring too.
Yes, TABCO skins/panels are available maybe since maybe 10 years now… but if needing just patches at just right below the lower body line height, still spend $400 average (plus the ride which is not cheap due the size) per each side is a bit expensive If you ask me. And I wouldn’t sacrifice a full original panel just for small patches down the body line, but preffer to get the section needed from the TABCO panel.

I would go with it just if the patch requires to go above the body line. And that just if the body shop is not really able to make correctly the body line, since is not jus a straight line but also a slight curved surface just right below the body line to make the line a bit more sharpened. Aside the wheel opening body line.

Honestly, that can be made at any decent body shop, specially if they care and love their job

Thanks for the input! Yes, I am just looking for small patch panels for basically where mudflaps would be if it had mudflaps. I can only find full panels.

Auto Transport Service
Back