• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'74 Roadrunner Bow Hole Question

DZefyr

Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
Hey, all! I recently got my hands on a 1974 Roadrunner and am almost done with the interior. The only problem I have come to is the headliner, specifically the bow holes. I have taken the headliner in and out about a dozen times because it doesn't look right.

Is there some sort of diagram or chart that shows me which holes the bow rods go in, or if anyone knows it would be a real help. Thanks!

The information is in the Trim section of the Factory Service Manual. Everyone should have one no matter what type of work you plan to do on your car.
Really should be a car owners first purchase. Free downloads on line.

The information is in the Trim section of the Factory Service Manual. Everyone should have one no matter what type of work you plan to do on your car.
Really should be a car owners first purchase. Free downloads on line.
Not sure if Plymouth is the same as Dodge (RR manual not on line).

Let me go look at my FSM and see if I can find you the info....

szXsz5BXytJyi0Ehvlob3-8e8oI1J335-r546hyN4xOP9XpXM_XQTkzzWKXoOPplkiPQdyxg=w678-h903-no?authuser=0.jpg
IMG_1793.jpg

Sorry for the crap-tastic picture...and the manual doesn't tell you crap about the placement.

FYI, the 1974 manual pretty well sucks. Mopar really stopped giving a ****, it appears.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back