• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Satellite Sundance

74sundance

Local time
10:16 PM
Reaction score
I've posted pic's here and there but thought it was time to upload some here.
Badass rear view.jpg
R.R & Me.jpg
Barb's England pics 041.jpg

I'm sure I'll get blasted for posting these pic's.....This is how the Vapor Silver looks in the sun.
IMGP7981.jpg
08GT1.jpg

sweet ride! as for the 'stang...this is the first time i've seen Vapor Silver up close...i usually see it from several car lengths away in the rearview...hahaha BAZZINGA!!...lol

Nice work sundance, is the wheel in the second pic what you've chosen for the finished project?

Thank's guy's, I've worked really hard on it.It's been on hold all winter but I'm ready to get back at it.I'll keep posting pic's to keep you updated.

Nice work sundance, is the wheel in the second pic what you've chosen for the finished project?

Yes the price was rite,I got the rims at Moparfest. A guy bought a Cuda with them on it and didn't want them so $200.00 later they were going home with me.I mounted BFGoodrich G-force tires on them.I hope to get a second set of wheels for the track but that might have to wait untill next year.

That spray gun looks a little like an old binks model 7 ?

Spray gun style points awarded if so...

:grin:

Ahh ...my EYES ....whats wrong with you posting those ford pics here...gah

Nice work man- looks really good

Auto Transport Service
Back