• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 741 Case Gear Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Gleason

Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have 2.94 or 3.23 ring and pinion for a 8.75 741 case? I just disassembled mine and discovered a chipped tooth on the ring gear, super pissed about that.

Thanks,
Chris

Pretty sure this open spider in my spares crate is a 741 with 2.94's. Postage would probably suck to TX from here due to weight and purchase price would have to be worth the disassembly of something I've been hanging onto for 40 years. LMK and I'll verify tomorrow...just happened to have the picture. Too dark and cold to hit the hangar tonight.

beerestoration2015-2016 164.JPG

Pretty sure I have what you need....and I'm in Pasadena.

Anyone have 2.94 or 3.23 ring and pinion for a 8.75 741 case? I just disassembled mine and discovered a chipped tooth on the ring gear, super pissed about that.

Thanks,
Chris
If for some reason they dont work out. I got a set here in Hawaii , i just took off the other day. I believe a 2.94 . lmk, C

Awesome Cranky! Let me know what you got and how much.
Have a 3.23 sitting here but don't think there's a 2.94 around. I'm reasonable....actually like to have a 2.94 since I like doing top end stuff lol

If you want to upgrade a tad I have a brand new never used 3.55 set I will let go. PM me if interested...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

I'll have to look, I *think* I have a set of 3:23's

I have a 68 2.94 741 case I can harvest the gearset from. Need to break it down anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back