• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

742 case 8-3/4 pinion bearing part #.

LemonWedge

Local time
4:51 AM
Reaction score
Need a part number for the smaller pinion bearing, at the spline section of the gear, for a 742-case 8-3/4. Search as I may, I can’t seem to find a P#.

Thanks-

i will give you both numbers for the 742 pinion bearings HM803149 cone ,HM803110 race for head bearing ,,, HM89443 cone , HM89410 race for the small bearing near the yoke ,, if you ever need differential bearing part numbers again go to Ratech Manufacturing website all they sell is bearings , shims , bolts etc. for differential assembly and they have the best prices and are available thru Summit Racing .

i will give you both numbers for the 742 pinion bearings HM803149 cone ,HM803110 race for head bearing ,,, HM89443 cone , HM89410 race for the small bearing near the yoke ,, if you ever need differential bearing part numbers again go to Ratech Manufacturing website all they sell is bearings , shims , bolts etc. for differential assembly and they have the best prices and are available thru Summit Racing .
Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back