• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75 yr old newbie

G, day from Australia:welcome:
And G'day back at you down under. shot you a little photo of the old car 64 Max.JPEG

Welcome from a fellow early B owner not too much younger.
Thanks Ron----Its always great to know you are not the oldest one in the group, but don't rub it in too much. Maybe we can set up an over 70 drag race between us. We could show them what sleeping at the lite really means.
A little shot of the old car

64 Max.JPEG

Thanks Ron----Its always great to know you are not the oldest one in the group, but don't rub it in too much. Maybe we can set up an over 70 drag race between us. We could show them what sleeping at the lite really means.
A little shot of the old car

View attachment 1327279
SWEET Plymouth! My dear departed elder cousin bought a '64 SF new, then talked his dad into co-signing on a '64 Polara 426/4sp. Since then I knew I had to get an early B someday. Latched onto this CA '63 Fury back in '94 restoring it, just tricked up teen though, so you'll have to give me a head start at the light...

Ply at WOW Rear.jpg

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Nice ride. And picking up right where you left off.
Thanks for the greeting. Looking forward to picking back up where I left off at 25. Here’s another shot with the scoop still on. I want to paint it body color ——what do you think?227F886A-65FE-4451-A79F-B29723D97EA0.jpeg

Ionno. Personal decision. In your face bird gulping don't mess with me black or subtle bird gulping don't mess with me color matching maybe it is maybe it isn't.....hmmm

Either way, fantastic car. Enjoy it.

My 2 pennies - always preferred scoop match to color..

Welcome, youngster ! It's NEVER too late to start having fun. From another youngster ( in my mind ) .

That looks like fun. Does it need rear tires yet?

SWEET Plymouth! My dear departed elder cousin bought a '64 SF new, then talked his dad into co-signing on a '64 Polara 426/4sp. Since then I knew I had to get an early B someday. Latched onto this CA '63 Fury back in '94 restoring it, just tricked up teen though, so you'll have to give me a head start at the light...

View attachment 1327286
Really nice unconventional color combo’s

Auto Transport Service
Back